Wednesday, June 10, 2015

By The Sea Mini Album Graphic 45

I have been wanting to create a Mini Album for last Summer when the girls and I went to the Ocean with my Mother In Law, her sister and my niece...
It was a beautiful day and the girls had so much fun with their Grammie and their Great Aunt..

I decided that I wanted to use Graphic 45 Paper Pack "By The Sea" for this special day... it was a perfect match to our day...

 When I print the pictures for this Mini Album I am going to print them in Black and White to give it a vintage feel for it...

I knew I wanted something different for this mini album and I had tried to find something different for the pages and the covers..... My Sister Scrapper had done a Mini Album using the Graphic 45 Tags and I knew that was the perfect Album for this... and it was fun and quick...

Here is the link to the Album Ginger created using the tags for the album...

Make sure you stop over and check it out...

I did not have the smaller tags so I cut down one of the larger ones to make this album...








I used the Cricut Explore to create my labels on the pages ... I have been enjoying the print and cut feature and it makes it so much easier to create journaling for the pages....

I hope you enjoyed my Mini Album and come back again...


No comments:

Post a Comment