Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Stampin' UP Retiring List

Hello Everyone! 

I know I haven't been on much on this blog... I got sick a while back and then I also joined Stampin Up and I made a new blog to Display all my Stampin' Up

Here is the link to my Stampin' UP Blog

www.countrystampers.net
Hope you all come by and follow me on there... I will be posting on both sites but mostly keeping my Stampin Up separated from my Cricut and Cameo... 

But I wanted to share with you all my new blog and my new adventure... 

Also here is a Retirement List for Stampin Up! 

Click the image to begin to Shop! 

www.countrystamper.stampinup.net


If your favorites that you have been waiting to get are on the list you will want to grab them now, once they are gone they are gone..

Online Class: 
Flurry of Wishes Online Class
Stop over to my other blog to get the information on this wonderful and fun class.

Click below!
www.countrystamper.net

No comments:

Post a Comment