Monday, May 25, 2015

Apron Box with Tag Album

Happy Memorial Day! 
 Hope everyone is having a great and safe holiday weekend. 

We are not doing much here this weekend... Our youngest daughter was in our local parade with her girl scout troop yesterday.... 
She was so proud to be apart of this wonderful holiday and loved walking with her troop...

 She is a second year Brownie and will be bridging up in a couple of weeks... 
She is growing up so fast... 


Today I am sharing this adorable Apron Box with a Tag Mini Album.


I got this idea from My Sister Scrapper. She has shown two different ways of making these and I fell in love with them and couldn't pass up trying to make one and adding my own spin on it.. 
I used my Cricut Explore and Lori Whitlock Apron Box Design to create this adorable project. .

Paper is from Echo Park "Homemade with Love" 







Tags I cut out of chip board as well and then cut the pattern cardstock to cover each one.. 
I used the stickers that came with the paper kit to add embellishments to the pages... 
This was a fun and quick little project.. 
Now I have a wonderful way to display pictures of when my daughters are helping me cook or bake ... 

I hope you enjoyed my little project and come back again soon to see more fun projects and tutorials... 

Have a Wonderful and Safe Memorial Day...

Happy Crafting... 

No comments:

Post a Comment