Friday, May 29, 2015

Softball Mini Album and Video

Yay!!!! It is Friday and It is my birthday....

My husband surprised me this afternoon with a beautiful bouquet of Flowers for my birthday and told me that is only the beginning... can't wait to see what else he has planned for this weekend...

I thought I would get this weekend started with my first video for you all....
I made this adorable Softball Mini Album for my two younger daughter's coach...



I got to finally really get to sit down and create with Cricut Explore... I had so much fun playing with Design Space and Creating this Mini Album...
I am going to do a video on the tags that I used for this Mini Album shortly to show how I created them..
I wanted something different for the tags and this are perfect ...

I hope you enjoy this video and remember to become a follower on my blog and you tube channel so you will see all the new and exciting videos coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment