Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Welcome to My New Blog

Welcome to My New Blog!

I had some issues with my old one and they recommended that I just begin a new one... 
So here we are!
Here is to a fresh start and new beginnings... 

I will be slowly adding new pages and links...
It is going to take me a little time but it will be well worth it in the end... 

I have a new projects, videos and tutorials coming soon! 
The new camera for the videos is all set up and ready to go, with new lighting and etc.
I have been working on a list of videos and projects for everyone... I am very excited about this new adventure and fresh beginnings after these past few months... 

As some may know my son was very ill and had 7 surgeries in March and was in a coma for several days ... and he quite the recovery these past couple of months... 
He is doing better and just returned to work this week.... 
He still has some healing to do but he is slowly getting there and taking one day at a time... 

This past weekend we had his Benefit for him... 
He was so happy to see everyone... He never imaged how many of his friends and family were really there for him until he got to see everyone come out and celebrate him. 

It was a great day and the weather was beautiful for his event... 

My daughter in law and I made the center pieces and I really loved how they turned out... 



The mug is from SVG Cuts "Feeling Lucky Kit"... the stars and flag is from Cricut. 
I used the Cricut Explore to make the mugs... 
We filled each mug with peppermint candies... 

We also made these little candy holders to put on the tables too

I used the Cameo to make these... the design is available in the design store and I actually took two different designs to make these...

I hope you all come back often and see all the new projects coming soon... 
Remember to become a follower...

Come back and watch for Giveaways and Challenges...

No comments:

Post a Comment