Monday, July 27, 2015

Baby Bottle Gift

Happy Monday! 

I am excited about today's project.... 
One of our friends daughters just had two precious baby girls premature last week... they were born at 23 weeks.. and they both only weigh approx 1.4 pounds each... 

They are so precious... I wanted to make them each something... So I thought how adorable would it be to use these little baby botttles to put a small gift inside for them... 


The Bottle is from SVG Cuts.. Tiny Miracle Kit... 

http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=392
Click on the Picture to take you to the kit... 


I put a little outfit in side the bottle







I enjoyed making these bottle for the twins... They were quick and easy to put together... 
You can make them for boy or girl... 
I am going to be making more of this bottle for my daughter's baby shower in February and we are doing a Country Theme for her, so stop by to see what I do with this bottle to fit into the them... 


Thank you for stopping by today 
Come Back Again Soon... 

Happy Crafting... 


No comments:

Post a Comment