Friday, July 24, 2015

Family Camp Out Mini Album

Happy Friday Everyone!
Today I wanted to share another mini album that I made yesterday...
We are planning a family camping trip for the middle of August... it will be the first time in 5 years that we get to go away camping for a weekend ... and the best part is we are doing it with our children and our grandchildren...
I am so excited and cannot wait...

I wanted to have something already to go for when we got back from our camping trip for the photos ... I went through some of my older paper packs and found this cute paper pack that I bought a few years ago and forgot I even had...

Paper Pack is " Gone Camping" from Best Creations Inc.



I used a few different Cricut Cartridges to make the embellishments for this mini album...

Cartridges Used:
Family Album
Campin' Critters
When I was a Kid
Outdoor man

This adorable Mini Album measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
pages are 4" x 4"

I can get approx 45 photos and journaling in this album... lots of room for the great memories...





I created a waterfall on the inside front cover and also another one on the rear inside cover.



I have tags in the pocket here ( I have to still add the twine to the tags) 




I made a belly ban here and made this card to hold more photos 




Another pocket with some cut outs from the paper pack







Another belly ban and card for more photos
 and Journaling

 





I hope you enjoyed this project for today and come back again...

Make sure you become a follower so you can know when new projects have been posted and watch for upcoming blog hops and much more....

1 comment: