Monday, July 20, 2015

Momma's Garden Mini Album

Happy Saturday Everyone! 

I have been wanting to make a garden mini album for our first real good size garden. 
This is the first one that we had planted. I am so excited about it and how well it is doing. 


I made this very simple and quick.. .I love how it turned out...
There are six pages and will hold about 30 photos...

I used my Cricut Explore to make the tags and some of the embellishments for the pages..






I used Echo Park Paper Pack "Homegrown" 
This an adorable paper pack...

Cartridges I used where 
Freshly Picked
Garden Soup

Pages measure approx 3 1/2" x 5"
 Each page has a tag in the end for more photos and journaling.

I cannot wait to get my photos added to this cute mini album...

I hope you enjoyed this cute and quick mini album...
I will be doing a tutorial soon on this album....

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment