Friday, September 18, 2015

12 Days of Halloween Day 1

Hi Friends!

The leaves are changing and the air is cooler.. it is that time of the year... Fall has begun!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons ... love the smell of autumn in the air and the wood burning... 
It is such and warm and cozy feeling... 

I have begun to start my Fall and Halloween Projects... 
I am finally going to start to decorate inside the house for Halloween, normally we only do outside but this year I am in the mood for something different... 

I went to Michael's this week and picked up a few things and noticed that they had their pumpkins on sale for 60% off, well I couldn't pass that deal up... 

So now what to do with this pumpkin, I wasn't sure if I wanted it for Halloween or for my Fall decor... 
My youngest daughter asked if we could do something for Halloween with it... So that is what we did this morning... 


I got the 6.5" Craft Pumpkin
Boo is from Cricut Cartridge "Holidays Through The Year Iron On"
I cut the image out at 3" H
I used a circle punch in 3 different sizes to cut the dots out of the vinyl... 
Vinyl is outdoor vinyl ... 

I used Purple and Green Tulle and Black fun Yarn to make a bow at the top... 
This is a fun and quick project to do... it took under an hour to make it... and how cute it turned out... 

Make one today and have fun with it! 

Thank You for Stopping by Today! 

Happy Crafting.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment