Sunday, September 20, 2015

12 Days of Halloween Day 2

Hello Friends! 

I am sorry I am late on posting Day 2 of my 12 Days of Halloween, Yesterday it was all set to post and something happened it never did ... So Here it is today... 

I was over at SVG Cuts looking around and had to catch their sale this week, so I found this great Witches Shoe and Poison Bottles and thought that would be great to add to my Halloween decorations for inside this year.... 

I decided to try out the shoe. So here is my Witche's Shoe... 




The Shoe is from SVG Cuts " Toil and Trouble SVG Kit" 

This would make a great gift for a teacher or a co worker... 

It is a simple and fast project.. I inked my edges with some white stazon ink to give it that eerie feel and look... 

Make sure you stop by and check out all their wonderful kits


Thank you for Stopping by and Make sure to come back tomorrow for Day 3 of My 12 Days of Halloween.... 

Happy Crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment