Friday, September 4, 2015

No Crafting

Hello Everyone! 


I am sorry that I have been not posting, but I have been very sick for the past week and I am just now getting my motivation back... 


I have some exciting news... 
I have been thinking hard about whether I wanted to rejoin Stampin Up or Close To My Heart for the past couple of months and I finally made my decision... 
I am back with Stampin Up! 

I am so very excited... and I am patiently waiting for my kit and more supplies to come in ... 
In the meantime I have been making up my schedule and setting up a whole new blog and youtube channel just for my Stampin Up Business and keep it seperate from all that I create and share here with you all... 

Now that the girls are back in school, I have a little more time on my hands to be able to create and also bring you all some wonderful tutorials.. 

So if you would like to become a follower on my Stampin' Up Blog

I am so excited about this new adventure with Stampin' Up
Here is the link to my online store

Please stop by and help me get started with this new adventure... 
Check out the new Holiday Catalog and all the great new items to get started on your Holiday Crafting from Halloween to Christmas... 
Remember you only have until January to purchase from the Holiday Catalog

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment