Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Teacher Gifts for End of School Year

Hard to believe that in couple weeks School will be out 
for the Summer... 
This year seems to have flown by. 
Both my Daughters will be leaving their current schools and go up to the next level schools... 
My youngest is leaving the elementary and going to the middle and my other daughter is leaving the middle school and going to junior high... 
I still can't believe how much they both have grown... 

I wanted to to make special gifts for each one of their teacher and they principles this year that they will be leaving.. 

I had this adorable Back Pack from SVG Cuts and thought this is just perfect for this project and gift to them.. .





I am going to put stickers, note cards and candy in each one for the teachers.. 
For the principles I am going to put note cards and a mini album in for them.. .

These went together fast and they were fun to make... I love them both .. 

So make sure you stop by SVGcuts.com and check out the Back to the Books SVG Kit.. and all the other wonderful kits she has to offer.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment