Sunday, June 28, 2015

Baseball Cap with Sweets

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer weekend... we are getting lots of rain in, so it is an inside kind of day today....

A couple weeks ago we had our end of session pizza party with my daughters softball coaches and I wanted to give each one of them something to remember their session with their team... I had made the lead coach a mini album and thought what could I make for her father which was her assistant coach, but he did so much  for the girls and cheered them on and always let them know winning was what it was all about... So I went to his daughter and found out his favorite candy and this is what I created for him....


3D Baseball Cap Box filled with Reese Peanut Butter Cups...
The design is from SVG Cuts - "Fun and Games Kit" 
The "R" is from the fonts from my Cricut Design Space.

It was fun and simple to make...






Thank You for stopping by... Make sure you become a follower and leave a comment...
More fun and exciting things coming ....


Happy Crafting and Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment