Friday, June 5, 2015

Teacher Goody Bags

I wanted to make something to go along with the Back Packs that I made for my daughters teachers this year ...
These turned out so adorable...


Here is how I made these: 

Cut base at 4x4
fold in half
Cut mat at 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" 
Cricut Cartridge Recess - Cut apple at 2" High ( I used my Cricut Explore) 
Tag Cartridge Used - Art Philopshy cut Tag at 1" high, I typed the words and used the print and cut feature to create the saying

The wraps for the Hershey Nuggets are cut at 1" x 3" and then I just used my tape runner to add the cardstock to the candies... 

These went to together so quick... 
What a great way to tell a your favorite teachers "Thank You" ...




Well I hope you enjoyed my little project for today...

Remember to become a Follower to receive notice when new tutorials and projects are added... 

Have a wonderful and safe weekend.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment