Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Thirty One July Specials...

Hello Everyone!!!!!  Today I just got a sneak peek to share with you all for July Specials for Thirty One!!!!

What a Great Hostess Special for holding a Party...



I am loving the smaller bag... that is the Hostess Special for you this month...

Book your party today...
We offer Many different ways to host a party... contact me today to get more information... 
860-303-9209 or scrappyemt@yahoo.com

 Also if you are interested in becoming a Consultant I can help you get started today with that.... 

Here is everything that you will get with your kit, all the stuff to get you started!!!!!


Get Started Today for $99 plus tax... What a great way to earn extra money for vacations or household...

Join My Team Today!!!!!

www.mythirtyone.com/1675270



-

No comments:

Post a Comment