Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Back to School Photo Frame Prop

Hello Everyone! 

I am just finishing up some projects for my daughters for when school goes back next week.... 
As every parent we take lots and lots of pictures on the first day of school... but this year I wanted to do something a bit different then we normally do and I love doing fun photos with the girls. 
I decided to create a Photo Prop Frame... 


I used my Cricut Explore and just typed in school and it came up with a bunch of different things you could use...

I used a white foam board and sprayed painted it blue and let it dry for a couple of hours before working with it.... 
Foam board was 30" tall, so we cut it in half and  for the center we left a 3" border around it.

The "Grade Part" is put on with Velcro so I can change it out for each one of my daughters... 

Both of my daughters help me design this for them for First Day of School..






Sorry about the mess behind the scenes, but this is what happens when you have a creative mind and just go with the flow.... 

My daughters love to be in the craft room with me and help me. 
I have been teaching them how to use my machines and use their creativity to make things... 
Each one has their own style and I love that about them..

Well I hope you enjoyed todays project and stop back again soon... 




Happy Crafting! 


1 comment:

  1. What you use for the back to school to stick on board

    ReplyDelete