Thursday, August 20, 2015

It's A Boy Baby Banner

Good Morning Everyone! 

Wanted to share this adorable baby banner I made for my daughter's baby shower... 
We just found out she is having a boy and now it is time for me to start crafting for the shower and for my newest grandson to be... 

She is doing a country theme for the baby... She is my little country girl... 

So I came up with this adorable Banner 





I used my Cricut Explore and Design Space to create this adorable duckie banner... 
Cartridges used: 
Song Bird
Life's a Party
Cake Basics

I used the ribbed ribbon to tie it together and left on each end enough for hanging it up and I made two boys and attached them on top of the holes on the ends.

I am getting a jump start on all her shower stuff. Her due date in February but with the holidays coming up so fast I wanted to get a good jump start. 

Thank you for stopping by today! 
Make sure to leave comment and become a follower! 

Happy Crafting! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment