Friday, August 21, 2015

Witchy Pumpkin

Happy Friday! 
This past week has flown by... 
Just like the summer has too...
I can't believe that it is time for the kids to go back to school and before we know it, it will be time for Halloween and all our fall decor to come out.

I have decided to get a little jump start on my Halloween Decor for this year... I want to decorate throughout my home this year with some cut and fun Halloween decor, I am not one that is into the the spooky halloween stuff..

I bought a SVG Kit last year and never got the time to play with it, so I was thinking this year that is one of the kits that I will be using. 
"Haunted Forest" from SVG Cuts
I love their kits and they are so fun to make and watch take form. 

Thought this would be so cute to add to my home decor






I love how cute this witchy pumpkin turned out. 
I used a paper pack from Close To My Heart, that I bought last year and just had it in my stash. 

I added a battery operated tealight candle inside 



You can put a sweet treat inside if you wanted to use it as a candy piece... 




Make sure you stop by SVG Cuts and check out their SVG kits... 

I hope you enjoy todays project and come back again soon for more... 

Happy Crafting! 
Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment