Friday, August 7, 2015

Happy Camper Goodie Bags

Happy Friday!!!! 

I wanted to share with you a great project from Cricut Make it Now..
I needed something for my daughters Girl Scout Camp Out this weekend and found these while I was searching images and ideas... 
And how better can you get it, everything is already laid out for you. 
I did resize it to fit the baggies I had on hand and I also modified the wording, I made the wording a print and cut to make it a little quicker... 

I needed to make 24 of these for the girls in the two troops that are doing their camp out together... 


We put 1/2 of cup of trail mix in each baggy. 
I cut mine out at 4" 


I used some of the dark twine from my stash and simple just tied them on to each boot and then adjusted to off set them from each other and tied a little not at the top and used my Tim Holtz Stapler to attach them to the topper... 


I used a square in the back ground and then I placed the words on top of it and flatten it to make it a print and cut... 
I really like how this turned out... 

I used Tim Holtz Destressed Ink " Frayed Burlap" to ink around the edges... 


I had fun making these and I also found out how yummy Trail Mix is... So now I have a new snack for the craft room ... 

I hope you all enjoyed todays project and come back again soon.... 

Watch tomorrow for a some great projects coming ... Walk on the Wild Side Blog Hop 

Thank you for Stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment